Welcome to Color Theory
Spring Semester 2016
This is your home page for ART119: Color Theory. Below are links to your course syllabus, supply list and the course blog.
The blog can also be accessed anywhere within this site by selecting “Color Theory Blog” from the “Categories” menu at the left or bottom of your screen. Please bookmark the blog in your browser of choice so you can easily check back. It is updated regularly and you are responsible for knowing the content presented.
You can sign up to follow this website, and an e-mail notification will be sent to your registered inbox each time a new post is made.
- Log in to WordPress with your username and password. An option to log in is located at the very bottom of Del’s Digital Classroom.
- Also at the very bottom, you should see a blue “Follow” button to the right of the page that looks like this:
If you do not see this button, try switching to a different browser.
- Click the button (you know you want to). It will change from a blue “Follow” button to a green “Following” one.
- You can unfollow Del’s Digital Classroom at any time by clicking the button in the lower right corner a second time. It will go from “Following” back to “Follow”.
- For more information see: https://en.support.wordpress.com/following/
Link to the regularly updated course blog. Bookmark this and check in regularly.
A downloadable PDF version of the syllabus for our section of ART119: Color Theory with specific policies and timeline for Spring Semester 2016.
Student Supply List
A hyperlinked list of items for student purchase.
Using the WordPress Site
Tips on how to get started posting on the class blog.